ENTEX Rust & Mitschke GmbH
Booth number: HALL C 1350
ENTEX Rust & Mitschke GmbH is the leading manufacturer of Planetary Roller Extruders. ENTEX has over 160 intellectual property rights registrations to its name since its founding. The company’s product portfolio also includes calender rollers and tempering systems.
Solutions that are sure to impress – right down to the tiniest detail.
For more than 35 years, ENTEX Rust & Mitschke GmbH has been based right in the heart of the Ruhr Region in Bochum. We have over 150 people working here to create new solutions for our customers in the field of extrusion technology. The company also has its own state-of-the-art testing facilities in Bochum and at its subsidiary in Shanghai for process and product developments.
Today the ENTEX Planetary Roller Extruder covers the full scope of compounding and process technology for a wide range of industrial applications, including in the plastics, rubber, chemicals, paint, recycling and food industries.
Products & Services
Our extrusion and film lines in summary:
- Dosing units
- Stuffing devices
- Thermo-Calender rollers
- Film production lines for PVC and polyolifine Calender processing lines as single-stage and two-stage type with output rates between 100 and 12.000 kg/h
- Pelletizing systems with a capacity from 100 to 5.000 kg/h
- Elastomer processing lines for the calender and profile sector at throughput rates from 50 to 8.000 kg/h
- Duroplastic processing lines with a capacity from 50 to 4.000 kg/h
- Laboratory roller extruder Compounding units for the food and pharmaceutical industry in the capacity range from 10 to 20.000 kg/h
- Recycling production lines for compounding of sludges in thecapacity range of up to 47.000 kg/h
- Special processing lines made to customer´s specifications e.g. extension strips for road construction, nap lines for drainage and insulations